- Study Groups: informal, regular attendance not necessary, emphasis on sharing rather than teaching
- Course: more formal, regular attendance recommended, plan of study provided
- Workshop: Like a Study Group or Course, but done in consolidated time. Usually done to generate more income for the teacher/facilitator
Advantages to ACT
- Way to reach the community
- Personal growth opportunity for members
- Way to generate revenue
- Acting out our mission!!!
- Attract new members
Advantages to the instructor/facilitator:
- ACT will send out announcement to all on the mailing list.
- Listed on the web site.
- Included on the ACT calendar
- Mentioned in the newsletter.
- ACT could act as the administrator; assisting in finding a facility, publicity, etc.
How to submit a proposal and getting approval:
- The instructor/facilitator contacts any Co- Creation Council (CCC) member.
- The instructor/facilitator fills out a form provided by ACT (see form below).
- The CCC contact person brings the proposal to the attention of all CCC members, during a meeting or via e-mail.
- A thumbs up from all CCC members is required.
- Any reservation concerning the application will be discussed.
- If proposal is denied an explanation is given with the opportunity to resubmit the proposal.
steps of a scientific report http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/female-viagra-benefits/ essays on the joy of helping others definition of thesis statement in academic writing how to write a speech for president retail price at cvs pharmacy for 10mg crestor front page for assignment average number of hours for journal publication http://www.conn29th.org/university/writing-a-statistics-paper.htm how to hypnotize yourself to do your homework primary sources and secondary sources essay speech example my gap year essay essay examples pdf custom essays by native english writers zestril 20 no prescription fast delivery visa thesis topics psychology source site https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/where-can-i-buy-an-essay-paper/27/ anthem essay jeff bridges speech impediment thesis index go here cover letter to introduce your resume for an internal position http://mechajournal.com/alumni/online-help-writing-essay/12/ telepractice speech therapy jobs https://groups.csail.mit.edu/cb/paircoil2/?pdf=cheap-definition-essay-writer-websites-for-mba solved problems in chemistry essay on female genital mutilation viagra cream for men how to write a literary analysis essay video Who can ask ACT to sponsor their Study Group, Course, or Workshop?
- ACT members only
Options on how the fee works:
- Study Group:
- A once a year charge, allowing the persons to run Study Group more than once
- A charge each time the Study Group cycle is run
- 10% of the Study Group fee goes to ACT
- A once a year charge, allowing the person to run their course more than once.
- A charge each time the course is run
- 10% of the course fee goes to ACT
- ACT may act as the Administrator charging for each offering.
- Administrator offerings: Publicity – newsletter, web, e-mail, distributing literature, creating literature;
Assisting in getting facility
- A separate schedule needs to be determined for the fee.
- 10% or more of workshop fee goes to ACT
- Any study group, course, or workshop that is offered for free:
- no charge
- if a love offering is encouraged, 5% given to ACT