- This event has passed.
Living Love and Light – Discussions from The Life and Teachings of The Masters of the Far East Book with Dr. Stephany Porter
February 12 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The ACT CCC is excited to welcome back Dr. Stephany Porter for our February Gathering. Join us as Stephany explores “Living Love and Light.” She will discuss her insights from the series “The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East” by Baird Spalding. No knowledge of the series is necessary to participate.
With Stephany’s guidance we will learn:
- What love and light feel like in the physical body
- The healing power of love and light
- To move from the old to new paradigm with ease.
And we’ll come away with the tools to:
- Increase time as a Human “Be”ing vs a Human Doing
- Embody love and light on a deeper, cellular level
- Create the world you wish to see, starting from within.
- Work with your inner power to ground love on the planet
- Alchemical Techniques to transform energy
Dr. Porter is a Naturopathic Doctor with a specialty in Oncology who walks the healing path with each client bringing two decades of clinical experience and a lifetime of personal experience. Her desire to understand what it means to be spirit in a human body and explore our amazing planet has taken her on many adventures. Her continual study of the healing power of the body, mind and spirit lead her to be a bridge for clients and peers in integrative medicine. She has given lectures for professionals and clients, sat on various boards and continues to learn and grow. She is now offering transformational coaching for those interested in taking health to a deeper level.
Learn more at her website: https://www.bodhiclinic.com/
Join us at Unity by the Bay or on Zoom
February 12, 2023, at 2:00 to 4:00 PM Eastern
4 Pointless Forest Trail
Annapolis, MD 20409
The Zoom link is sent by email to Subscribers