- This event has passed.
April Gathering: “Sacred Containers for Transformation” with Christine Kloser
April 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Creating Sacred Containers for Transformation
Have you ever yearned to create deeper connections, vulnerability, intimacy, safety, healing and transformation in any group you participate in? This talk will show you how.
Together we will:
- Explore the importance and value of creating sacred containers as a tool for healing and transformation.
- Have a powerful experience of being together in a sacred container and deepening relationships through that experience.
- Learn the key aspects of how to create a sacred container in a way that feels right for you.
- Discover the power of fluid structure to create spaces for deep, lasting connection and transformation.
- Know the most critical elements for creating a depth of safety that invites vulnerability.
Attendees will leave inspired to create powerful sacred containers in your work and the world
Christine Kloser has been facilitating transformational retreats and workshops for more than two decades and loves to share with amazing groups like ACT. She has 30 years of experience as a business owner, and has trained 80,000 transformational authors in 127 countries. Christine is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author, an Award-Winning Transformational Book Publisher and Transformational Author Coach. She is recognized as a leader in bringing spirituality into business
Christine’s books include “The Freedom Formula: How to Put Soul in Your Business and Money in Your Bank” with a foreword by Neale Donald Walsch
Christine Kloser, CEO, Capucia Publishing LLP
Creator, Transformational Author Experience
Creator, Book Breakthrough Quest
Host, Get Your Book Done Podcast