Qigong with Richard Bredeson, 9:00 a.m.
Richard is leading a Qigong practice every Monday morning during our quarantine time as a great way to start the week. He sends out the Zoom link by email. To get on the list visit his website for details and to sign up. These practice sessions are FREE. If you can’t make it Monday mornings, these sessions are repeated on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
A Course in Miracles with Francie and David Boyce, 7:00–8:30 p.m.
From Francie Boyce about “A Course in Miracles” (ACIM):
I would like to invite anyone who is interested to join us for ACIM discussion every Monday 7:00-8:30 on Zoom. As a group we have been reading and discussing ACIM since last June. We are now on Chapter 19 in the text and lesson 269 in the workbook. If you want to jump right in and join us you are most welcome. We will be starting again at the beginning of the book in July. If this is for you just send me an email request and I will add you to our zoom email list:
Free Meditation with Denise Figueiredo 8:00-8:30 p.m.
Visit Denise’s website to find the link to the free meditation: https://deniseot.com
Qigong with Richard Bredeson, 7:30 p.m.
Richard is leading a Qigong practice Thursday evenings during our quarantine time; it’s a great way to get a good night’s sleep. He sends out the Zoom link by email. To get on the list visit his website for details and to sign up. These practice sessions are FREE.
Saturdays, 9:30 a.m.
Let LOVE in, and Stress out!
Whole Health and Healing OT
STOP REACTIVITY and FEEL SAFE, PEACEFUL and STRONG.
Go to DeniseOT.com, and ZOOM into:
- CLASS SATURDAYS 9:30 to 10:30 AM
- Self-Care with Whole Health and Healing Practices:
- Learn simple and easy to apply techniques to support yourself and your loved ones this COVID challenges and beyond, including: Dr. Carol Phillips’ Dynamic Body Balancing, Craniosacral Therapy, Qigong, Brain Gym®, sensory processing and more.
“This class has truly changed the way I treat myself daily! Denise teaches not only what simple things make a difference, but why they work. Motivation and inspiration for making a commitment to self-care and nurturing. Hope you’ll join me.” Karen Brachman/ACT
“TRY IT, you will like it — I do” – Diana Dunaway
WHOLE HEALTH REMINDERS:
- Decrease time listening to the news
- Increase outdoor activities – while using COVID precautions
- Drink water consistently
- Rest your head on the “tennis balls in a sock” nightly for 15 min before falling sleep
- State the “I am that I am” affirmations before falling sleep. Focus on the possibilities – Wayne Dyer YouTube
- Sleep well (7-8 hrs./night): go to bed between 9-11PM
- Eat live foods – fresh vegetables and fruits. Crunchy foods (i.e., celery or carrots) increase focus.
Self-Care with Whole Health and Healing Techniques, by Denise Figueiredo
To register go to https://deniseot.com or text Denise at 410-353-6122